Sunday, May 9, 2010

Street Style

Officially my first outfit shoot tomorrow! Until that time, let me share with you my today's favorite street style. I'll will also be launching a french version of the blog (I mean, the posts will be in both languages).

Kitty Cotten


Lua P.


Zanna V.


Sarah G.


Marianna M.


Frida J.


Chiara F.


Veronica F.

You have stylish street style pictures of you, one of your friends, a fashion blogger you like or any fashionista you want to share with us? Send it to me and it might be featured in my next streetstyle post! cherrycarolina@hotmail.com

Also! You can now add me on facebook.
Carolina Blonde Rose

Create Your Badge

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog hon!
    I wanted to let you know about my big giveaway - check it out, you can win makeup&accessories!!! :))

    http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-giveaway-make-up.html

    ReplyDelete