Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oscars Night: My favorite Dresses

The red carpet of the Oscars is the one I'm the most excited about. A veritable fashion frenzy. Here are the dresses I liked the most. What were your favorite red carpet looks?


Natalie Portman in Rodarte. I fell in love with the color, the cut and the fabrics (violet, drapé and silk are a winning match).

Michelle Williams in Chanel Haute Couture. I simply love her pixie hair cut and I think a short-sleeved dress just makes a difference from the usual strapless dresses red carpet looks.

Anne Hathaway in vintage Valentino Haute Couture. I love the floral appliqué train and the bright red color. I think red is the colors that suits best to Anne.

Reese Witherspoon in Giorgio Armani Privé. The dress is too minimalist for me, but her '60s hairdo is definitely my favorite.

Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott. I like the glitter and the cap-sleeves. She's sparkling!

Halle Berry in Marchesa. Marchesa is always a good red carpet choice. I like the encrusted crystals details, the nude color (I came to fell in love with this trend) and the ruffle tulle train. A+!

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Haute Couture. Elie Saab is my favorite gown designer. The tiered lace detailing on this lavender gown makes it more original. And her hairdo is simply perfect.

Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier. Another sparkling nude gown.

Hilary Swank in Gucci Première. Hilary quite impressed me this time because I'm used to see her in minimalist looks. The sequins and the feathers are a good mix, and I'm a big fan of trains.

Beauty

Michelle Williams

Natalie Portman

Nicole Kidman

Mila Kunis

Anne Hathaway

Amy Adams

Reese Witherspoon

Source: People & IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment