Thursday, May 5, 2011

Elizabeth and James Spring 2011 Look Book

To celebrate my birthday (yes, I turned 22 on April 28th) I wanted to share with you the look book of one of my favorite brands on the fashion market: Elizabeth and James. The Olsen twins are definitely fashion icons to me (though I must admit that some of their recent outfits at public appearances were questionable). I used to be a big fan of Mary-Kate's edgy style but as I'm growing up I relate more to Ashley's classy style.

I love the whole collection and I will definitely be inspired by the look book for my further spring/summer shopping (and I'll watch the sales in the hope of buying my first Elizabeth and James piece of clothing!). What do you think of the Olsen's creations? Which look is your favorite? (Click on read more to see the full look book).



























Credits: Fashionising

3 comments:

  1. i seriously adore mary kate and ashley's lines.. great collection of clothes ;)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning clothes. thanks for your comment. 'The Loft' store is situated in Broadway on the Mall shopping centre, Queen street mall (brisbane, australia) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, honey! All those cloths are gorgeous but my favorite one is that black maxi dress (look 23)!Love it!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete